Don't talk to me.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Uh Huh.

Ok. After MIA-ing for such a long while I have finally posted. Because little miss Sheryl wanted to see my blog. So yup. 
Chritsmas was boring. Went to grandma house, saw my counsins and my stuck up bitchy aunty. Used my uncle's laptop for a while. Went out to meet Nina. Went back to my grandma house, help prepare dinner. Oh I also cooked a peranakan dish. Everyone praised it. Yay! Ok. That was a boring talk.
Before Christmas went to YOC [a camp held by 3 adventure clubs in ngee ann poly]. Met great friends like little miss sheryl [be honored :)]. Slept in a nice place. Haha. Went there for 4 days.
Ok. Right now I seriously have nothing to talk about.
Ohoh. I thought of something. I HATE INDECISIVE PEOPLE! Got so angry yesterday. UGH!
I ALSO HATE PEOPLE WHO BREAK THEIR PROMISES! UGH!


Okay. Anyway I shall shuttup now. 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home