Don't talk to me.

Friday, October 24, 2008

A whole week of exams have finally passed!

Chemistry was kind of okay. Hopefully a B3.

English was kinda of okay too. Hopefully a B3 too.

A math p1. Sucky! HA! 

A math p2. was alright. Overall I hope for a B4

Combined Humanities [Geography]. Gosh I hated that so much! Went into the hall and forgot everything I tried to remember!But still managed to write alot of stuff down. Hopefully a pass.

E math p1. Easy like easy. Haha. Though alot of careless mistakes were made.

And YES! I was finally waiting for this day to come!

It's the 24th of October!

The premiere of HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!

But only going to watch it this sunday.

2 days away!

Don't really know what to do now.

And yes! Tenvi guild is going to have an outing!

So far only Darren and Tim confirm.

LOL! They want me to go. -.-

I'm shy!

HAHA!. YES! 20 DAYS TO THE END OF 'O' LEVEL!

Let's Celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home