Don't talk to me.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Been busy this few days.
I'm finally getting down to study.
Surprising huh.
Yesterday went to Marina Square with my family.
Brother went to puma shop to buy some shoe.
And he ended up buy a shoe, a belt and a pair of slippers.
Well I actually didn't want to buy anything.
So I was like standing in front of the watch cabinet,
and I told my dad :" Wow. That watch is nice!"
And so my dad told the salesgirl and the watch become mine.
Well I was like in a state of shock.
Because the watch was like $148 and my dad just bought it for me.
I guess I'm lucky.
Before that, a few days ago i bought a pair of slippers from puma too.
It was just $20. Not that I'm bragging. But yea.

Here is the picture of the slippers

And here's the watch.
ps. you can't really see the "nicey-ness" of the stuff here. My Cam kinda sucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home