Don't talk to me.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Been wanting to post since last Wednesday.
But didn't really find a time to post.
So well.
I'm here now.
Last saturday, went to gain city with my parents.
And guess what, there was like free ice cream for everyone!
So being a typical Singaporean, I came out of the toilet and started to pick one up.
I then ran to my parents and went : "guess what got free ice cream leh. FREE leh!"
Haha. Kind of lame right. Well that's me.
I'm also very happy that I scored 11/12 for the English oral with Ms Tham.
I not bragging, so don't think I'm bragging. Hees.
And today, my aunt came and when she was leaving,
her shoe got stolen. I was like ZOMGWTFBBQ!
haha. But seriously, I know who did it and I've been telling my parents and they don't want to believe. So oh well.
The first incident happened to Nina's new converse shoe.
Luckily I managed to find where it was being sold at.
But for my aunt, it was her office pair. Poor aunty.
I hate that guy who stole it. Curses!
And one more thing. Bevin is an actress while Nina is a Actor. HAHA!
They are such funny people!
And Adrian ain't no sucker. He is a licker! HAHA!
He admitted it himself.
The CTI came to school today too. They rock! HAHA!
Hate the principal! He's the most talkative principal I have ever since.
Seriously, He got to get a freaking life!
Forcing us to sing the national anthem ain't really making him well liked in the school.
And also, I've been Santa Claus these few days.
Been feeding the "Hungry Ghost" in my class. HAHA!
They never stop asking when there is food in the class.

I think I'll end here. Don't really know when will be the next time I'll post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home