Don't talk to me.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Have not posted for about a week. Haha.
Went for red camp outing on Saturday with Malcolm and Madeline.
It was a fun day. Although we wasted $3 for going in and out of the station for like 2 times.
But overall it was a fun day.
We also wanted to stay for dinner with the rest but they stayed at sentosa for so long that we got bored and left. Haha.
Next time we shall go for dinner together okay?
And also it was my first time meeting Malcolm. Didn't dare to talk to him at first. Kind of shy. Haha. Anyway eventually, we talked and yup.
Went to my grandma house yesterday. Didn't turn out as boring as I thought.
Really bonded with my godsis and aunty. Somewhat bonded la huh.
Mom took leave until wednesday since saturday haha.
We are going to JB! FINALLY!
It's time for me to shop till I drop!
I'm so happy.

And I've been wondering, will I ever get to meet my didi and friends from Malaysia?
Will I? I do hope so. But I shan't keep my hopes too high.

PS. Prom sucked. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home